1. It is not possible to amend your order after it has placed.
2. If you wish to cancel your order after placing the order, this could potentially be done by contacting us via email or telephone subjected to the goods not been dispatched. All goods returned must be unopened and in their original condition and original packaging
3. You have 14 days to return an item from the date that you purchase it.
All goods returned must be unopened and in their original condition and original packaging. Any delivery charges upon cancelation after receiving the order would be the customers’ liability.
4. There may be a variety of reasons we cannot accept your order: the product is out of stock, we identified an error in the price or description of the product, we are not able to meet a delivery deadline you have specified, the product you ordered is discontinued or no longer available, your credit card does not give authorisation for the payment of the purchase.
5. If we are unable to accept your order, we will inform you of this.
6. We guarantee the quality of our goods and expect them to reach you in promptly and in the best condition possible. Please inspect the goods and notify us immediately by email or by phone of any dissatisfaction with your order. We will refund the price of any goods that do not meet your reasonable satisfaction or replace any goods, provided that you notify us within 14 days of delivery of the goods. We will arrange for the goods to be returned to us.